My employees are OSHA 10 trained in Construction Safety and Health and all carry a Transportation Workers Identification Credential (TWIC). The credential is mandatory for access to work areas deemed restricted by the Department of Homeland Security.
Some of the larger projects I have completed include:
- Complete remodeling of Linden Elks club including a new banquet hall, grill room, business offices, new fully equipped kitchen and meeting room.
- Turnkey renovations of several buildings in the Rahway business district. The work included a total transformation of outdated facilities into modern office and retail space as part of the city’s redevelopment project.
- Building of a new automobile dealership in Bethlehem, Pa. and renovations to other local car dealerships.
- New construction of retail convenience stores including all interior fit-up and the exterior site work (i.e. storm water drainage and detention systems, paving and concrete work.)
- Various building renovations at several NJ Motor Vehicle Inspection Stations.
- Installation of concrete handicap accessible ramps for public entities.
Some of the larger customers I contract with include: LG Constructors (Conoco Phillips), Parsons (NJ Inspection Stations), Norfolk Southern Corp. (Superior Carriers), Langer Transport, Matrix Development Group, and many other companies.
I would greatly appreciate the opportunity to meet with you and discuss your construction related needs at your convenience. Big or small, we have the equipment and resources to meet your project needs.
Joseph Sandro Mallozzi
My name is Joseph Mallozzi, President of Sandro Construction, Inc. I have been in the construction business for over 30 years. In June of 1991, I established Sandro Construction, Inc. to provide asphalt paving and masonry installations for both residential and commercial customers. Today, I still support these core business segments but have expanded my business to handle larger projects including site work, turnkey building renovations, complete building construction and have acted as General Contractor on commercial projects.